WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS
On 30-06-18 a workshop on the “Multiple Intelligence, Motivation, Handling Behavioral Issues” was organized for teachers in association with the Times Of India. Ms. Annu Singh conducted the workshop. She spoke about the ‘Multiple Intelligence and Experiential teaching methods’. In this inspiring session, teachers learnt about the essential skills and ways to impart these through classroom activities.
Workshop on “Art of Living”
- An ‘Art of living’ workshop was organized for the teachers on 26th March2018 in the school auditorium. It was conducted by Mr. Anil Sachdeva. The topic of the session was “How to remove stress from our lives”. Mr. Sachdeva emphasized on living in the present without thinking about our past and future, which will help to lead a happy and stress free life.
- The session started with an activity. Which was very enjoyable and for some time we forgot about our tensions and were re-energized.
- He motivated us to live life with a positive energy and free from egoistic nature and to take all problems and situations with a smile and without stress.
- He also did one breathing exercise with the teachers which was quite relaxing. It was a very informative session.
Workshop on “Motivation”
- A workshop was organized for teachers on 22 March2018 by NIE. It was conducted by Mrs.Jayshree Mehta. The topic was ‘How to Motivate the students’.
- She started with a very interesting ice breaker. All the teachers participated in it very enthusiastically.
- The workshop emphasized upon boosting the energy level of students from time to time. It also laid stress upon motivational activities to be conducted in class within the lessons, to overcome the boredom of the students.
- It focused on the emotional and pschylogical mind of the students. It helped the teachers to understand the consequences of stress at both the levels i.e the teachers level as well as students level.
- It was indeed a very fruitful session.